ViewTV Silver Series Flat HD Amplified Digital Indoor TV Antenna with Detachable Signal Amplifier – 60 Miles Range – 10 FT Copper Coaxial Cable – Black / White ( New Version )
Have a television with a digital tuner or a digital converter box and want all of those FREE channels? This is the antenna for you! – Receive digital and analog TV broadcast over the air – 60 Mile Range – Ultra thin and light weight design – 100% Copper Cable used to improve signal dramatically
Have a television with a digital tuner or a digital converter box and want all of those FREE channels? This is the antenna for you!
– Receive digital and analog TV broadcast over the air
– 60 Mile Range
– Ultra thin and light weight design
– 100% Copper Cable used to improve signal dramatically
– Reception Range: UHF | VHF | FM
– Frequency Range: VHF 47-230MHz, UHF 470-862MHz
– Gain: 25dB
Output Level: 100dBu V
– Impedance: 75 Ohm
– Noise Figure: Less than or equal to 3dB
In The Box:
Antenna with 10′ coaxial cable
110V Power Adapter
– Always try antenna with and without amplifier attached. Depending on how close/far you are, the amplifier can help or hurt the signal going into your television or converter box.
– It is recommended to keep your antenna high up on your window or wall for best results.
– Go to antennaweb.org and type in your street address. This will show you where the broadcast towers near you are located. If you are within 60 miles, then this antenna is ideal for you.
– Move your antenna around to multiple spots to see where you obtain the best signal. Anytime you move your antenna, make sure you run the channel scan from the MENU of your TV again.
– If you use a older tube TV, you will likely need a digital converter box to use this antenna
If you have a flat model TV, check the manual to make sure you have a digital tuner built into it
-***Attaching the antenna to your television or digital converter box is only part of the process to pull in channels from your antenna. You need to perform an “automatic channel search”. This is a feature that can be used by accessing the menu on your television or digital converter box. Please refer to the manual for your television or digital converter box for information on how to perform this action.***